Public administration is am important aspect of our lives and for institutions managing the affairs of government and private sector. Previously we discussed importance of public administration in the world. But on this article we narrow our topic and specifically focus on some of the roles and importance of public administration in Uganda.
Core functions of public administration is that it helps in the proper implementation of responsibilities, policies, advisory role and monitoring public affairs, process, with systems created to support existence of public administration. You can learn about core functions of public administration in this article. Despite having similar roles to management, administration, new public management. Public administration plays an important fundamental role in Uganda today, from policy implementation, control, monitoring, provision of social services.
Its wide study and academic discipline in charge of health care, food and relief etc. Ugandan government relies on public management and administration to effectively provide and governing its citizens, also by making sound policies for human development. Therefore thousands of people as for the importance of public administration in Uganda and its main aim, including relevance to the nation democracy and institutions.
The crucial role of public administration in developing Uganda.
Particularly in most leading and developing countries, including economies in Africa still undergoing the process of transition, have been made subject to having government institutions, such as the national Assembly. Management of there affairs and systems, including policies, get formulated by public servants serving in those institutions. These execute some of the top functions of public administration beginning to ensure public justice and respect for human rights is upheld. Another important role of these officials is to deal and address some areas of sustained economic growth and infrastructure development in Uganda.
Significance of public administration in Uganda has been to play a crucial role in helping federal agencies. These include; transportation, security, health and human social service providers. Public administrators in Uganda and especially at local level help to organize procedures, reduce efforts through new public management which has significant features that help to improve public service delivery. Public administration services spans across every part of our society form socials, cultural, political and economic.
Main importance of public administration in Uganda
- First importance of public administration in Uganda is to ensure protection of citizens and society through maintenance of law and Oder. Public administration has been part of the law making process in Uganda.
- Public administration is important for government to perform checks and balance on policies, impact and effects they have on Citizens.
- Public administration implemented in government institutions, built on bureaucratic principles. Administrator ensure there is efficiency and effectiveness in managing public affairs.
- Public administration controls the social, economic, cultural, and political aspects of Ugandan society. These depends on public administration to effectively function.
- In Uganda public administration is important for information provisional services to citizens and operational businesses.
- Public administration helps in development of the country. Those who study public administration find employment to offer public professional assistance
- Public administration in Uganda helps when creating monitoring policies for health status to identify and prescribe viable solutions to health problems community faces.
- Public administrators mobilize community t6hrough social work and groups to help people with different needs.
- Public administration helps Ugandaan government in policy- making and arraigning affairs of society according to demand through process of prioritizing
- Its important for organizations, government institutions and none-governmental facilities to properly organize work procedures and control.