Levy Mwanawasa University is a School of medicine and Clinical Sciences that offers the following courses and programs. The Levy Mwanawasa Medical University is nationally recognized, registered under the ministry of general education, and Zambia’s top health training institution for medical sciences. Students and staff from the southern region are transitioned into professional health care workers and doctors.
Produces dedicated health care workers, helping and working in hospitals, administering treatment, disease prevention, and sensitization. If you want to apply and meet the required qualification to study at Levy Mwanawasa University. To answer the commonly asked question, What Courses does Levy Mwanawasa University offer?
According to Dr. Gardner Syakantu, Dean Levy Mwanawasa University for medicine and clinical sciences. Levy Mwanawasa University offers courses in Pharmacy, Dental Therapy, Mental Health and Psychiatry, Clinical Sciences, and Ophthalmology. These are certificate, diploma, and degree programs offered at Levy Mwanawasa University (LMMU).
- Certificate in Dental Assisting
- Certificate in Community Health Assistants (HIV Medics)
- Certificate in Emergency Medical Care
- Diploma in Clinical Medical Sciences General
- Diploma in Dental Therapy
- Diploma in Optometry
- Diploma in Dental Technology
- Diploma in Emergency Medical Care
- Diploma in Clinical Medical Sciences Psychiatry
- Advanced Diploma in Clinical Ophthalmology
- Advance Diploma in Clinical Anesthesia
Degree Programs offered in 2021
- Bachelor of Science in Optometry
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Anesthesia
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Ophthalmology
- Bachelor of Science in Mental Health and Clinical Psychiatry
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Levy Mwanawasa Medical University cut-off points and entry Requirements are any relevant certificates, or diploma from a recognized institution. Minimum of five O Level credits or better, including English, mathematics, biology, physics, and chemistry.